“I arrived about 15 years early to my 'retirement destination' because I decided not to follow the crowd.”
Meet Susan Lassiter-Lyons
I've Had a Long Career Helping People Create Wealth
I know this is where I’m supposed to write a bunch about myself. And trust me, there’s a lot to tell but I’m saving the juicy stuff for my memoir. So, we’ll stick to business. I’ve been at this since 1990.
Here’s my highlight reel…
- Founding and managing a private equity fund that delivered gains of $1,104,234.53 to my investors – an average 12.88% return.
- Advising real estate investors who, as a result of my fundraising framework, have collectively raised more than $400 million in capital since 2004.
- Founder and editor of the Academy, a membership site for independent investors seeking double-digit yields in the public and private markets.
- Founder and editor of CannaVestor Lab, a cannabis and psychedelics investing newsletter and trade alerts service.
- Founder and CEO of The Squad Agency, a digital marketing agency.
- Amazon #1 best-selling author of Getting the Money: The Simple System for Getting Private Money for Your Real Estate Deals.
- Host of the Total Returns podcast, a show dedicated to investing tips, tactics, and strategies.
I live in Rancho Mirage, California in the heart of the gorgeous Coachella Valley. You’ll usually find me on the tennis court.