“I arrived about 15 years early to my 'retirement destination' because I decided not to follow the crowd.”
Meet Susan Lassiter-Lyons
I've Had a Long Career Helping People Create Wealth
I know this is where I’m supposed to write a bunch about myself. And trust me, there’s a lot to tell but I’m saving the juicy stuff for my memoir. So, we’ll stick to business. I’ve been at this since 1990.
Here’s my highlight reel…
- Founding and managing a private equity fund that delivered gains of $1,104,234.53 to my investors – an average 12.88% return.
- Advising real estate investors who, as a result of my fundraising framework, have collectively raised more than $400 million in capital since 2004.
- Founder and editor of the Academy, a membership site for independent investors seeking double-digit yields in the public and private markets.
- Founder and editor of CannaVestor Lab, a cannabis investing newsletter and trade alerts service.
- Founder and editor of ValueVestor Lab, a value investing newsletter and trade alerts service.
- Founder and CEO of The Squad Agency, a full-service content marketing agency.
- Amazon #1 best-selling author of Getting the Money: The Simple System for Getting Private Money for Your Real Estate Deals.
- Host of the Total Returns podcast, a show dedicated to investing tips, tactics, and strategies.
- Founder and leader of OneLife.CEO, a wealth creation framework and mastermind for entrepreneurs.
- More than $14 million in online sales facilitated since 2010 from my content marketing strategy leveraging email, webinars, and SEO.
I live in Rancho Mirage, California in the heart of the gorgeous Coachella Valley with my wife Annette and our dogs, Hank and Harper. You’ll usually find us on the tennis courts at Mission Hills Country Club.